Each carrier has their own process for adding carriers to their portal.
The user credentialed as the Administrator user in your agency can add or delete users on the portal directly. To add or delete a user follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to www.openly.com
- Step 2: Click For Agents (located on the top towards the left)
Step 3: Click Sign In
- Step 4: Enter your user credentials and click LogIn
- Step 5: Click Settings
- Step 6: Scroll down to Users and take the desired action.
- Step 7: Click Save
As the Agency Administrator, you may also designate another user as an Administrator. Openly does allow you to have more than one.
The user listed as the Master Agent in the Hippo Portal may add users. Follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to www.producer.myhippo.com
- Step 2: Enter your credentials and click Login
- Step 3: Click on Producers (located at the top towards the right)
- Step 4: Click on Create Producer
Requests to add users should be made to email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Copy of License