Each carrier uses a combination of rating factors to determine the premiums that any individual will pay for their insurance.
Openly’s Target Market
More information can be found on Openly’s Website in the Agent’s Portal under the Help Center.
Clearcover’s Target Market:
The best pricing will be available to policies with:
- Bodily Injury Limits above Financial Responsibility Limits
- Proof of Prior Insurance
- Length of time Insured
- Drivers younger than 60
- Education and Occupation are important
Clearcover shares state specific underwriting guidelines in the Agent’s Portal under the Agents Resource Center.
Cover Target Market
Targeted for the middle-market, with the most competitive price on more mature drivers with prior insurance. Cover will accept drivers in a household with a foreign license, but the principal named insured must have 3+ years of driving experience and must be over 21 years old.
Coterie’s Target Market
Pie - Target Market
- Willing to write almost 70 percent of class codes. Industry success list includes:
- Construction, landscaping, trucking and transport, janitorial/cleaning, manufacturing, office/administrative, automotive, retail stores and restaurants/bars
- New ventures are acceptable
- Max premium is $125,000 in subject premium
- Max experience modification factor is 1.50